Honey n' Mojito Oven Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
We've all had really great buffalo wings in our lives-- they're hard to improve upon! But if you're looking for oven chicken wings that are a little different, you're looking for THIS recipe. Ultra flavorful, tender, and wonderful, these are really special and different. They're also easy to make.
The sauce for these is delicious and tangy and rich with mojito flavors. Perfect for a tropical party, and the tangy flavors really pair perfectly with the mint!
Makes 3 dozen wings.
About 36 chicken wings
6 Tbsp Bacardi Rum (or other light rum)
6 Tbsp lime juice
3 Tbsp thick honey
3/8 tsp coriander
1 1/2 tsp zest of a lime
3 garlic cloves, (minced)
1 1/2 tsp mint (chopped)
3/8 tsp black pepper
1 tsp olive oil
3/8 tsp seasoned salt
Instructions: 1. Start with the oven preheated at 450 degrees F
2. Combine all ingredients except the chicken wings.
3. Place chicken wings in a lightly greased glass baking dish with tall sides. Pour mixture on top of chicken.
4. Bake for 35 minutes in the oven, stir occasionally.
5. Move chicken to serving plates and drizzle remaining pan juice over top.
6. Top these oven baked chicken wings with grated lime zest & garnish with mint.
© 2010 Appetite 4 Appetizers.com - https://www.appetite4appetizers.com